Saturday, May 6, 2017

Vintage Chic

Today's post is vintage style, I picked up these round glasses and honestly the look just kinda filled my head.  If you follow my flickr you will see what is special about these glasses, they are glitter sparkle movement glasses that are just adorable and I love them to death. I can see why they were so raved about.  They are from a store that I have not heard of before, but its called Peaches.  I have found several accessories there that were cute, but these by far took the cake for me.

To keep the vintage look going I went to FaMeshed, I mean after trying for a couple of days I got in.  And I shopped my little heart out.  I got the rest of my outfit from here.  Starting with this big floppy hat hair.  Which is by Besom, and she paired up with Reign who made the jumper to match with this hat.  I totally fell in love with this yellow that was created so this was the color that I chose.  Reign did make sandals to go with, but I realllly was digging on these platform like sandals by Phedora.  These chunky things are customize-able to many colors and the soles change too, colors and woods. The colors match the jumpers very nicely too so I think if you were to copy this look you could get any color offered and pair them up nicely!

So lets hope you all can into FaMeshed now that its been a hot minute.  Go get your shop on and have fun!!!



Credits:
Hair:  *BesomxReign~Camille | Kattington | FaMeshed
Romper:  REIGN.- RIBBON TIED ROMPER (MAITREYA)- YELLOW | kenadeecole | FaMeshed
Shoes:  Phedora ~ Vivian Platforms ~ Maitreya | celena.galli | FaMeshed
Necklace:  .::Supernatural::. Heather  Necklace  | Sombria Baily |
Glasses:  PEACHES. - SparklingGlasses// Black | rachealx |

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment