Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Let Me Rest A Little ...

Well hello people! So before Epiphany is over you need to make sure you head over and play the Blueberry machine, there are so many colors and different looks you can create, its definitely worth the money would you pay.  Now I will tell the secret that most already know, you can play the marketplace game and try to find the pieces you want from there, but I find it more fun to go and pull the lever and find out just what you are getting.  What I love about this set is that you get a HUD that allows you to change the colors of the accent pieces like the lace and the strings ugh its just so pretty like all her items are! ♥

So I am back with another Doux hair, I am addicted to it and I bought tons.  So this side braid is totally gorgeous, and I am showing it in the blond color with a bit if a root.  I am in love with this look.  The way the strands fall and its not a perfect braid either, its a bit messy and falls nicely over the shoulder and hugs to the side of the breast.  I have really come to like the Fades and Ombre pack.  But I suggest that you try the demos and find the color pack that is good for you! ♥



Credits:

Lingerie:  #19 Blueberry - Cocodoll Set - M - Panties - Black - Common | Blueberryxx | Epiphany
                #4 Blueberry - Cocodoll Set - M  - Top - Black - RARE
               #6 Blueberry - Cocodoll Set - M - Shoes(Tall) -  Black - RARE
Necklace:  .::Supernatural::. Heather  Necklace Silver | Sombria Baily | Main Store
Ring:  Cae :: Smitten :: Ring (R) <bento hands> | caelan.hancroft |
Hair:  DOUX - Marcia Hairstyle | dam1710 | Main Store

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |

Pose: . Infiniti . - Leggy - 4 | Brandi Monroe |

No comments:

Post a Comment