Sunday, April 30, 2017

Look me in the eyes

Good Morning Lovelies.  I am really excited about the finds I have.  First I am going to start with my hair, now I am sure most of you are familiar with Doux hair! Now for me I am a first timer here and I found the textures and looks of this hair to be wonderful.  There are a plethora of different color pack you can choose from.  I have two favorites, the naturals, and the fades/ombres.  Then you always have the famous fatpacks.

Next up is Apple May where you can find the cute jumper I am wearing, this is a main store release and comes in several colors too.  I am totally in love with two of the colors that came in the fatpack, so for me its this gorgeous crimson red, and the deep blue that you can wear, but out of my element and to match with my next item up for grabs ...

Cae, and this time she is teaming up with GOS and they put out this amazing little accessory set. I found this was easy to set  to match to my clothing.  This set is a little bigger than some of the more dainty pieces that she places together.  But I admit that I like wearing bigger chunkier pieces. Plus like always the attention to detail on these are exquisite and so happy to have as part of my collection!


Credits:
Lingerie: Apple May Designs - Bae Jumper (Maitreya) - Black | Apple MayMainstore Release
Acessories:  Cae :: Karima :: Bracelet | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
                    Cae :: Karima :: Earring
                   Cae :: Karima :: Necklace
Hair: DOUX - Kristi Hairstyle | dam1710 | Mainstore Release

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |

Pose: . Infiniti . - Sweetheart - 4 | Brandi Monroe |

No comments:

Post a Comment