Saturday, April 29, 2017

Stormy Nights Ahead

Hi Everyone, so its been raining cats and dogs in my Real World, I thought I would bring a little of that to my SL world.  But I think today I am in love with my outfit.  This hair, from Exile is prolly one of my absolute favorites from him, not only is it a long hair, but its flowing.  The waves that hang down halfway my body is gorgeous.  So if you are a fan of long hair and beautiful textures, this is great for you to have in the collection of hair.  Besides this is at the new main store so you will totally lose your lindens and get a ton of great hair.  Make sure to join his group too.  Ps there is a group gift.

Now if you head over to Collabor88 you will see the shirt I am wearing.  Now there are other pattern prints there.  But honestly this one stuck out to me. I love how it flows on the body and works amazing with other clothing, I know sometimes with shirts, they go inside the pants if you aren't wearing the same designer, so this is really a great fit.  Though I will admit I think I should have gotten the fat-pack for this too, because really I see others wearing different colors and I want them too

Now I paired all this with my new jeans from Envious, but I will warn you this came from a complete outfit.  So if you are looking for just the pants you will not find them.  But the outfit is totally worth it. I am in love with this style of pants lately,  I would really like to find more like this and in different colors. So fingers crossed maybe this designer will expand on the colors :D  

Now I am obsessed with my Lelutka heads, I am wearing the new Chloe head and its great, I was able to play with the shape enough to give me the look I always wanted.  But honestly I am in love with changing my look all the time.  But to be honest, I really like this head out of all my Lelutka heads.  I am finding that all my skins work really well on them as well, so if you are a Glam Affair wearer, then you know how LeLutka heads work and believe me 90% of my applier skins for heads fit rather well for my heads, so its a big saver on money in this case :D



Credits:
Hair:  ::Exile:: Middle of the Night | Kavar Cleanslate | NEW! Mainstore
Shirt:  Tres Blah - Hope Kimono (Maitreya) - Inky | Julliette Westerburg | Collabor88
Bracelets:  (Kunglers) Sharon bracelet - R - Lavender | avagardner.kungler |
Pants: ::Envious:: MissDiva Jeans Lara (High) | sayanicole.cuttita | @ The Main Store
Necklace:  NOeditiON - Zodiac Dog Tag Necklace (Female) | NOeditiON | The Mens Department

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |


No comments:

Post a Comment