Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Meet me at the Beach

Hello you beautiful people! I am hanging out at the beach today, and I am sporting the new suit by Blueberry, you can find this racy one-piece at Collabor88.  I am loving the this material.  Now I am going to tell you upfront to have this leather looking material, you MUST get fat pack, this is one of the exclusive colors that you get when you purchase the whole shebang.  With the HUD you can choose your colors and that means the laces too! So mix and match and have fun creating new looks.

I had a chance to sneak peak the Tres Chic event.  Here you will find my new obsession of a hair designer, which is DOUX.  This hair is nicely designed where you look beautiful.  I will ask you to PLEASE test the demo.  There are three sizes in the pack.  With my LeLutka head I have to wear the large.  So if you have a bigger sized head you might want to make sure it works for you. BUT I am in love with the colors that he makes for the many hair styles, this particular one is in the fades pack, so you get brown going down to the blondes, ite perfect for my look I am going for.

Do you have a dock? Maybe you are looking for a pose that is easy to use and you dont have to make a full set up with.  This accessory with poses is a great way to pose and look comfortable and work your beach set with rails.  There are three different looks to this set, and I found this one to be the best for the beach.  Granted there are MANY uses for items like this.  And there is no limits to your imagination.  You can get this lovely item from Le Poppycock at the Ultra Event which will be opening soon ♥

So like always go out have fun when you are shopping test out them demos and create your own fun looks.  Down below are the infos. 


Credits:
Swimsuit:  Blueberry - Mood - Swimsuit - Maitreya | Blueberryxx | Collabor88
Necklace:  Cae :: Zodiac :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Hair:  DOUX - Empar Hairstyle [L] | dam1710 | Tres Chic
Rings:  Kibitz - Love rings - left -  silver | Onyx LeShelle |

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle

Pose: Le Poppycock *On Edge* B | Olivia Lalonde | ULTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment