Thursday, May 11, 2017

Rolling in the Sand

Hanging out on the beach today, I think I got a little sandy! But that is okay, because frankly it was worth it.  Izzie's has this great tattoo set for the bodies that make rolling around in the sand perfect for those days you just wanna be sandy.  And its perfect for the beach.  If you are wearing the LeLutka head like I am, then you can place the Logo Omega HUD on and it will go to your face, so you can have the sand look there too.

I am in love with this dress from Just Because.  There is a non sheer and the Sheer, as you can see I am wearing the sheer and its amazing, its just the right amount of see through that leaves you wanting a bit more and yet gives you coverage.  As you can see it comes with panties too so you don't have to worry about flashing your lady parts to the world.  I am digging on the material that show on this dress.  I am wearing the holo looking color of this and its great in the lights.  You can find this amazing dress at Collabor88.

You can also find the hair I am wearing there as well.  I am in love with how these wind blown hairs are being released by Exile.  First the group gifty and now this one.  You can wear this version with or without the bangs.  On that this one comes with a ton of colors.  You can choose from your favorite pack and if you are anything like me ... you will need the fatpack.  All the colors are amazing and for some reason, I always mention this ... but the blonds in his pack are always impressive.  The detail is just ... I want more haha.

Like always I have all the details below.  Go out and have fun shopping.  Make the look your own and show it off. ♥



Credits: 
Hair:  Exile - Way That I Feel | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Dress:  *Just BECAUSE* Heather Dress | Annie Melson | Collabor88
Sand:  Izzie's - Body & Face Beach Sand | Izzie Button |

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment