Thursday, May 25, 2017

Beauty and the Beast

Hello lovely peoples, I hope you are all having a good day. I wanted to show off some shoes and my cute little puppy.  These pretty shoes are from Apple May Designs with the HUD that allows you to change three parts of the shoes.  The sole, the base, and the roses change colors to what you would like to match your perfect outfit.  These shoes are part of the Midnight Madness.  Which makes up the beauty part of my blog. 

Now for the beast.  My Corgi puppy from Mish Mish, this little guy came in a past Luxe box.  So he might not be availble in the store.  But if you did manage to get him he is a great companion.  Perfect for getting under your feet and looking adorable.  I swear I just wanna squish his little cheeks.



Credits:
Shoes:  Apple May Design: Aurdra Heels (Maitreya High) | Apple May | Midnight Madness
Puppy:  MishMish - Corgi Puppy - Stance 2 | Aime Takaaki | Past Luxe Box

No comments:

Post a Comment