Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Let's Have a Talk


Hiiiii Everyone! I am so excited, I got the new Bento head by LeLutka!! I have to admit, I am really liking it.  But at the same time I like premade heads too.  So if you are like me and have a million heads, this will be fun to have your collection! I have been enjoying making new looks from this head, though I am not good with shapes, I will say its nice to have some control back.  With a few clicks you can have a look that isn't like any other.  You can make it so that you have that uniqueness that is much needed by some ♥

Next I wanna talk about these shoes! Apple May Designs has placed out these puppies for the upcoming opening of The CrossRoads.  I am excited, because there are 10 colors you could choose from.  The ones I am wearing are nude, and I am loving on the blacks, so I am thinking I will need them too! This is not a normal heel, I say this because when you wear them its like the vines wrap in certain areas, so its not like a shoe at all.  These are a total must for the inventory the detail is amazing on the flowers ♥

So lets talking about these jeans next.  I picked them up from Addams, and omg the booty on these.  Its like BAM Bam bam .... mhmm yes, I said it.  There are a ton of colors to pick from, or you can just get the fat pack and have them all!! The details are amazing and I am loving how the small wrinkles are placed just right.  So if you are looking for the right jeans to wear out, or even just wear around the house, these are perfect ♥

Do you love group gifts?  Duh! Who doesn't, and Tres Blah has released a cute one for Christmas (yea I know a little late ... but shh, I gotta breathe too you know haha) This sweatshirt is amazing, and comes with so many patterns on it.  I am showing off the deer one ... sorta ... you can see it ... kinda ... shhh don't judge me.  Its a slight off the shoulder look.  Its very pretty and such an amazing quality for freeeee. 

Make sure you check out all the designers below, and then go shopping, really ... its therapeutic and stuff



Credits:
Shirt:  -tres blah- Olsen Sweatshirt (Maitreya) - Deer | Julliette Westerburg | Group Gift
Jeans:  Addams - Mesh Ornella High Rise Jeans - Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood | NEW!
Heels:  Blossom Heels (Maitreya High) - Nude | Apple May | The CrossRoads
Earrings:  Cae :: Thalia :: Earring (L) | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Headband:  pr!tty - {Love Cat Headband} - Happy Anniversary TCF! -Gift- | karla.marama |
Hair:  TETRA - Melon Hair - M | NataPorolo | NEW!
Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.0 | Thora Charron | NEW!
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

Pose: {PM} Reena 3 - Jaay Tiratzo

No comments:

Post a Comment