Thursday, January 5, 2017

Let's Have a Closer Look

Hiii everyone! So ... I am really in love with my Bento head from LeLutka.  This is easy to customize head is amazing.  you can change your look like you could with a normal system head.  Yes, there are some limitations, but I will tell you the biggest advantage is for us photographers that love the smooth look, not blocky and distorted like.  Its amazing.  And its easy to make new looks ♥  You can try the demo with demo skins to find a look that is great for you.  Right now if you already own the Simone head, you can wear it, go to LeLutka, and pay the 5k and get half back! So you only pay half the price for the upgrade, which I think is generous.  I am finding that most Glam Affair skins look amazing on this head ... its rawr.

I am wearing a Lingerie new release that is from Blueberry.  Its so gorgeous, and there are sooo many options.  What I love are the colors and the fact that you can mix and match them.  On the HUD is the options to remove the strings from the panties if you dont want them there, also you can remove the flowers for a sexier showing off the breast look. Inside my fat-pack was another hud that is exclusive for if you get the pack. I swear I can sit here and gush about Blueberry items all day.  This is something you have to try out and just fall in with yourself. Believe me you want her items ... I cannot say that enough.

The Seasons Story is going to open on the 10th of this month.  This is where you can find my gorgeous winter necklace and earring set.  Cae is going to release this set then.  It comes in 10 pearl colors and offers different metal types.  This is a great set to have for your winter collections, that little snow flake to remind you that each of us is unique and not all of us are alike.  At least that is how I think of it. 

Last and not least is this the hair on my head, oh me oh my.  I cannot get over the the swish across the face.  This is by Pr!tty and you can find it at The Chapter Four, in the Gacha.  Its a great hair for many different wearing opportunities.  You can use it as a wind sweep, you can use like I have in bed ... and there are many more options that could make this hair amazing.  There is a demo at the event so you can try before you buy.  Trust me you want this too.  Then again .. I say that about everything I blog.... but that is because I blog what I feel is amazing ♥




Credits:

Lingerie:  Blueberry - Cookie - Lingerie Set - Bra - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW!
Earrings:  Cae :: Flurry :: Earring | caelan.hancroft | The Seasons Story
Necklace:  Cae :: Flurry :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | The Seasons Story
Hair:  pr!tty - Secret - {Rootless} | karla.marama |The Chapter Four
Skin:  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Jin Applier [ America ] | Aida Ewing |
Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.0 | Thora Charron | NEW!
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment