Friday, December 30, 2016

I got dressed ...

With the Holidays coming to an end,  I am back in action with the blogging again.  Its going to be a new year and new things will be coming.  But lets end the year with some really cute items ♥

N21 has opened and I found this really cute top from Candy Doll.  Its lacy and partial see through and yet very tasteful. There are several colors that you can choose from and totally gorgeous, I am wearing the version that is for the Maitreya mesh body. I paired it with these amazing leggings from Blueberry! Remember those amazing yoga pants she did ... whelp we thought it couldn't get better than that....well it did.  These leggings are amazing and so detailed it's insane. And the booty is amazing.  Definitely some you need to have in your inventory.  ♥

I have worn this Besom hair before, but this is one of my favorite styles, its a side swept long hair that comes with a normal version or if you have the bigger boobies you get a hair size for that.  What I really like about Besom hair is the color choices you get.  Besom has some wild colors and naturals.  While I tend to stick to the naturals, I have to admit that the wilds are a tempting buy.  Neon and seriously bright, pastels and light.  Its all there for you to pick from.  Seriously go and check her out ♥


Credits:
Hair:  *Besom~ Minny  | kattington |
Leggings:  Blueberry - Cake Leggings - Regular - Maitreya  | blueberryxx | NEW
Shirt:  _CD_Charlene White Top - Maitreya Lara  | rebeca.dembo | N21
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega Mesh Face  | Maximillion Grant |
Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana  | Mochi Milena |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose/Wall:  ARTIS - Wall posing prop | tamara.artis | 2nd Level

No comments:

Post a Comment