Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!! or Merry Christmas and all those other Holidays and stuff that people celebrate! I hope you all are staying warm .. and those that are warm ... maybe a little chill your way ♥  So I learned something new ... did you know that in Japan their tradition is a bucket of KFC for dinner?  I was like ugh I wish I could do that and then I wouldn't have to cook.  But ... not my life :D

Well if you are going out tonight the best way to go is in a gown made for the holidays!! This one I am wearing is by Just Because, and it comes with a jacket.  Its amazing and with the fat pack you get all these amazing colors, but I really wanted to go Christmasy ruby reds and emerald greens, I love how this comination looks together, and the top is all sequins and pretty. 

Now you are going to want to accessorize it and Cae has the perfect trinkets.  Dasher necklace and earrings.  Who needs Rudolf! This little number comes with a HUD that allows you to change the metals and jewels to what you would like.  I kept mine simple and classy, Silver and white. The reindeer pendant is adorable.  These would make a great gift for your loved one :D

If you need the perfect up-do for your hair then head over to N21 which just opened and get your hair from the Besom stall.  This little number is a great top bun with little strands that hang down.  Now I am wearing a hair base with my hair, so you will most likely need one too ♥ LIke all her hairs, you can choose from her packs, or get the fatpack.  I have talked about it before if you like the more vibrant colors, there are the neon and bright colors.  And there are also the normal hair colors like my browns! So make sure you check it out.

I want to wish every one a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I cant wait to see what is coming from all the amazing designers.


Credits:
Hair: *Besom~Weekend Warrior | Kattington | N21
Gown:  *JB* Christine Gown - FatPack - Lara  | Maximillion Grant | New Release
Jacket:  *JB* Christine Jacket - FatPack - Lara  | Maximillion Grant | New Release
Earrings:  Cae :: Dasher :: Earring   | caelan.hancroft | New
Necklace:  Cae :: Dasher :: Necklace  | caelan.hancroft | New
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega Mesh Face  | Maximillion Grant |
Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana  | Mochi Milena |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment