Tuesday, October 25, 2016

This is My Best Side ...

Hiiii Everyone! ♥

I am in love with this outfit, I mean everything about it, and oddly, this pose is what inspired the kinda look I was going for.  So lets start there.  ROMP is open and Infiniti is taking part of it....this pose table has 20 poses in it. I mean they are all of the sexy kinda of poses, and I am totally digging on this, its worth checking out ... its quality.

Besom is at the Epiphany event, and you can win THREE different styles of hair, and this one came to mind when it was my prowling kitty like of look.  And I stepped out of my normal colors and went with purple,  I am rawr for this color, its amazing.  I really like the buns on top that are like ears of the kitty.  I even tossed on a kitty hair band to go with it (its by Real Evil ... check them out).

Now for the outfits.  I am wearing two brand new store releases.  The bodysuit is by Just Because.  Now, I will tell you that it comes with leggings that hook to the straps and makes you look super hot ... but honestly, I had to pair this outfit with the super hot boots by Blueberry.  I mean come on admit it, this is a great combination of looks.  I mean the color choices are amazing and they match up so well.  Its like they were totally made for each other and I wanted to look different than all the other girls that will blog this ... but ... seriously how can you not want to wear them together!!  Check out the demos ... oh and like always ... GET THE FAT PACKS .... cause its so worth it ... and who can seriously pick one color!!



Credits:
Headband:  **RE** Kitty Ears | crashnoww |
Hair:  *Besom~Hype | kattington | Epiphany
Earrings:  *JB* Pumpkin Earrings (3) - N21 Gift | Annie Melson |
Bodysuits:  *JB* Willow Bodysuit - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | NEW @ Mainstore
                       *JB* Willow Straps - Lara
Boots:  Blueberry - Craven - Sharp Heels Boots - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW @ Mainstore
Head:  CATWA HEAD Tumble V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYES | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lilo Applier ( Catwa / Bibi ) America 02 | Aida Ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Table and Pose:  . Infiniti . - On Display Table.  | Bradi Monroe | ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment