Monday, October 31, 2016

Like a Boss

Hey everyone, I wanted to put a quick post out today ♥ 

So to start off I am showing off new hair from Besom, you can find this new style at N21.  This event is full of amazing designers, but really I just wanted the hair, sooooo, as you can see it comes with a kitty hat! Omg how purrrrrfect is this.  I love that the random colors of the essential pack have like the best colors ever and there is a hud that allows you to change your hat color too! So make sure to try a demo and pick this beauty up!

I went to Haus of Swag and I got this outfit.  Now the only complaint I have ... and I didnt try the demo so this is totally on me is that the shirt and pants are one outfit, so you cannot separate them.  Which sucks ... but could be good too I guess.  The bra and panties are separates so you can wear them together or not.  But for the outfit and the price its not bad at all you get TONS of options and it is fun to wear.  So my little complaint really isnt that bad ♥

Make sure you hit up Candy Fair and get this amazing pose set by Brandi Monroe of Infiniti.  Because I am in love with this bubble gum set.  There are ALOT of poses in the pack for it too.  All that comes with mirrors.  So believe me this set is well worth what you would spend on it.  Now there is a disclaimer, the gum comes with the fatpack only.  So please keep this in mind!

Credits:
Nails:  **RE** Bad-Kitty Claws - Maitreya - size 10 - R | crashnoww |
Hair:  *Besom~Mua Mua Meow | kattington | N21
Ring:  Blah. (Donut Ring) Pumpkin | hoshi.kimono |
Ring:  Cae :: Spiderweb :: Ring (L) <wear with mesh hands> | caelan.hancroft |
Outfit:  EMPORIUM - Kelly Outfit (Maitreya) | Antonia Millar | Haus of Swag
               EMPORIUM - Kelly Outfit Bra (Maitreya)
               EMPORIUM - Kelly Outfit Panties (Maitreya)
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE | catwa.clip |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin:  -Belleza- Jordan FLF Catwa Applier Medium | Tricky Boucher |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  . Infiniti . - Bubblegum! Pose | Brandi Monroe | Candy Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment