Friday, August 26, 2016

Midnight Symphony

Oh hello everyone! Today, I decided to get into a pretty dress, just freshly released by Just Because.  You can find it at Uber.  I absolutely love her items.  I swear its like her gowns are always on point.  Getting the fat pack gives you so many colors.  But being I was out at Chochu I figured I would go with a darker mood.  This dress has pearls that you can wear that wraps around your dress, and down the back, they as well change colors giving you so many looks. 

I swung by N21 too because Besom put out some amazing hair, I am in love with her newish textures, I swear they are getting more realistic.  I am a hair freak and her hairs always amaze me.  This one is a long hair that is side swept.  Little tendrils that flow out and give it that I am not completely perfect look but yet is absolutely amazing!

To complete my look are items from Cae, I love her stuff so much.  The accessories are amazing, very realistic and versatile to wear.  I am wearing her earrings and ring, while the earrings do come in a set with a necklace, I opted out on that for this post to show off the pearls for the dress.  My earrings and ring do come with a HUD that allows me to change little jewels and metals.  Her store is definately worth checking out and psst get your loves some cute stuff!




Credits:
Dress: *JB* Isabelle Gown - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
Dress Accessorie: *JB* Isabelle Pearls - Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
Hair:  Besom~ Peonia | kattington | N21
Earrings: Cae :: Peyton :: Earring (R) | caelan.hancroft |
Ring:  Cae :: Royal :: Ring | caelan.hancroft |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lilo Applier ( Catwa / Bibi ) America 01 Aida Ewing | Gacha Garden
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  [La Baguette] Busty I poses | Aristas |

No comments:

Post a Comment