Sunday, August 21, 2016

Night Time Chilling

I felt like going out and exploring today, so you can visit where I was here ♥ 
I found a cute little grape vine yard to take my picture and it was absolutely peaceful here.  I am wearing all sorts of new things and goodies from designers.  First up would be my hair from the Luxe Box that came out this month.  Its a Lamb hair, which is short and pretty, right at the shoulders and you get the fat pack! Which for the price of the box alone is normally the price of just one of the items fatpacks so ... its an amazing deal.

Shiny Shabby has opened too, and here you will find the top I am wearing by Apple May.  I chose the black one to show off, as there are different colors, its an outfit, that comes with shorts, but I wanted to mix and match today.  With the top is a hud that allows you to choose between graphics and or a plain texture, I am wearing the plain texture, I find it s cute and sexy ... I say sexy cause *whispers* this nipples are poking up :P

New release out at the main store are the pants I am wearing by Blueberry! These are the ombre version in pink and blue, IF you get the fat pack you get the FP special where you get all the colors plus some exclusives which is always amazing.  Blueberry is known for that, to get exclusives you gotta have the fat pack, but at her prices and design skill its very worth it :D 

If you managed to get to Fifty Linden Friday shopping you got the amazing shoes by Reign, and let me tell you 50L for her WHOLE FAT PACK SET ... you all are crazy if you missed it.  These slip on heels are amazing and the buckles are cute, with the metals being able to change (gold and silver).  These are amazing and a total must have.  I hope you all got them ♥


Credits:
Pants:  Blueberry - Melanie Jeans - Blueberry Bootie - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW
Necklace:  Cae :: Papillon :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Top:  (AMD) Chantell Top (Maitreya) - Charcoal | Apple May | Shiny Shabby
Hair:  Lamb. Only You (Non-Rig) | Lamb Bellic | Luxe Box
Shoes:  REIGN.- HIERARCHY HEELS v2- MAITREYA HIGH | kenadeecole |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lilo Applier ( Catwa / Bibi ) America 01 Aida Ewing | Gacha Garden
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  oOo - Pretty_Three | Olaenka Chesnokov |

No comments:

Post a Comment