Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A Little Bit of Heaven

Hiii Everyone! ♥
I am excited because I was able to get into Collabor88 on the first day, of course it took me foreverrrr but that is ok because this round is worth it.  Right now Collabor is having their birthday bash and its PACKED with amazing designers.  I have so much to show and yet this post only holds so much. 

I am starting off with Blueberry and the winged heavenly dress created.  Cause omgosh its absolutely gorgeous.  I chose the white of the pack and I say pack only if you get the fatpack, which is what I always get.  I know I say that in all my posts.  What I love though is that the options are limitless and honestly its the better buy, how can you NOT want to have all the colors ♥

Then I got the hair by Tableau Vivant, this gorgeous hair is long and twisted in the back, and it has a wonderful jewel for the forehead.  What I love about this hair is that it works very well with my Catwa head, on that he offers many different HUDs with color choices.  I love getting the mixed pack so I can have Natural looking colors ranging from black to blond, and with this designer I am really into the blonds, which honestly, I think that is most designers for me these days haha.

Last but not least by any means is a NEW Glam Affair skin, and I am adoring this one to the hardcoreness.  This one is called Hope and it fits my Dyana head so well.  I love the slightly more mature look than the young free spirited look I would normally have.  Both styles of which the designer makes is awesome! I am wearing the tone America, its a slightly tan lighter shade which I feel shows off the right amount of details.  It just seems like on me its the best fit ♥


Credits:
Dress: Blueberry - Scarlet - Angelic Dress - Freya | Blueberryxx | Collabor88
Neclace:  Cae :: Papillon :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | Midnight Madness (Not Available)
Hair:  Tableau Vivant \\ Sari hair [F] - Basics | M4ri1yn Magic | Collabor88
             Tableau Vivant \\ Sari forehead jewel [silver] | M4ri1yn Magic |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Hope Catwa Applier - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Body: -Belleza- Freya V2.01 | Tricky Boucher | UPDATED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment