Friday, August 5, 2016

Night Sky

Hiiii everyone! So I ma not sure if I did a good job on my background I made haha, I wanted to try something new and I did it.  There are so many new things hitting the grid and I am bringing a few of my favorites.  Mesh Body Addicts is open!  I have two new things that I found there, the first being my Glam Affair Skin, While the first one is shadowed in darkness I did take a close up of the skin in the second picture :D  She is a gorgeous looking skin and oddly, she fit my Dyana head, because I'm addicted to her right now.  But if you are wearing a different head, please make sure you check out the demo first.  The second items I got from this event are my N-Core shoes.  Omgosh these thigh high heels are like rawr.  You get your pair and then on top of that you get three looks to them.  I personally bought mine for the fishnet look.  I couldn't get over how amazing they are.  The other two are lace and then strappy. All depends on your taste on how you wanna wear them ♥

If you are loving on my necklace like I am ... then you can find this Cae item at FaMeshed, which too is now opened.  The layered feathered necklace is so adorable.  AND you dont have to wear it in the layers.  You can mix and match them.  Whats even better is you get a HUD that allows you to change the beading of the necklace.  There are matching earrings and while I am wearing them I think my hair was a bit much and covered them.  But a good view of the necklace in the second picture. ♥

My amazing outfit, is by Blueberry.  This two piece outfit is rawr.  I love this fits the mesh bodies, I swear she is amazing at making her clothes fit so good!  The one I am wearing currently is the Matte version.  There are two in the package, you can have a matte version or the shine version and as much as I love things that grab my attention like shiny ... I think I favor a bit more of the matte.  But to each their own and no matter what you choose you are always gonna look amazing in Blueberry. ♥




Credits:
Skirt:  Blueberry - Anna - Mattecute - Skirts - Freya | Blueberryxx | NEW @ Mainstore
Top:  Blueberry - Anna - Mattecute - Tops - Freya | Blueberryxx | NEW @ Mainstore
Necklace:  Cae :: Dakota :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Hair:  MINA Hair - Lieke 02 (no materials) | mina.nakamura | Updated Hair
Heels:  N-core CHANTEL "Black" for Belleza Freya | claire.messenger | Mesh Body Addicts
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Calliope Applier ( Catwa  ) America| Aida Ewing | Mesh Body Addicts
Body: -Belleza- Freya V2.01 | Tricky Boucher | UPDATED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment