Friday, July 8, 2016

Stop and Stare

Hi everyone! So I am back with another Blueberry release, this is a main store release.  Its a two piece but it reminded me of a dress so  I am keeping them together.  Once again I am going to speak of the fat-pack because its the best way to get her items, there are many colors, but if you have the fat-pack with the HUD you can mix and match the colors like I have done here.  I absolutely love the corset looking skirt, you have two different textures so double the the colors.  Shine and Suede.  I am wearing the suede top and shiny skirt.

Next up is hair from Exile.  With Collabor88 opening today you will have to fight the crowed to get this hair style.  Its a high pony tail with the side hanging down and side-swept bangs.  I am in love with his blond colors, so I tend to go for that the most, but I do have the pack that allows you to have the multiples. because frankly some days I dont wanna be blond ... its an absolute gorgeous style and I love it!

While at Collabor88 you can find my skin by Glam Affair, this was made for the Catwa head Annie, but personally I love the unique features it gives when you wear it on the new Dyana head.  So for me this is a win and perfect look for those that wanna break the rules and go outside the box.

Last and not least are all my accessories.  I was a machine pulling that leaver to get all these pieces from the SPELL machine at Chapter Four.  They are located in the Gacha area of the event and there are a ton of pieces to win, I got a few duplicates but honestly, I was able to get all items in my hands with little effort, but keep in mind this is a luck of a draw type of thing.  Not everyone has the same results.

Welp that is all I have for you with this look.  Gonna go place another together and figure out my next post.  Check out all the events and designers below, and HAVE FUN shopping because I know I did!! ♥


Credits:
Outfit: Blueberry - Celeste - Skirts - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW @ Main store
               Blueberry - Celeste - Tops - Maitreya
Choker:  Cae :: Mila :: Choker | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Hair:  Exile:: Minutes In Reverse | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clipNEW at Main Store
Skin:  Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Ary - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |



Accessories: | lakua Arriaga | Chapter 4
SPELL : Amara Ring
SPELL : Arya Ring
SPELL : Crystal Necklace : RARE
SPELL : Lotus  Ring {blue}
SPELL : Lotus  Ring {rose}
SPELL : Lua Ring
SPELL : Maya Ring {forest}
SPELL : Maya Ring {night}
SPELL : Myra Bracelet
SPELL : Neria Ring
SPELL : Noita Ring
SPELL : Persephone Earring

No comments:

Post a Comment