Saturday, July 2, 2016

Beachy Waves

Hi Everyone! I feel like this week has beat me down and so I took a little trip to the Baja Beach.  Sat on a towel and just soaked in some sun.  After hitting up all the events that I wanted items from fighting all those bodies to get into the sale can leave a girl totally crazy.  So listening to the waves in the background just makes the day better.

After fighting to get into FaMeshed, there are some amazing goodies, I just had to walk away with.  Like always when I see accessories from Cae, I must have them.  Her jewels are always so detailed, and elegant looking, but yet you can always wear them for everyday wear!  Then if you head over to her main store, she is part of the Gacha Guardians this round, for her entry its an amazing charm bracelet.  Its beachy themed and I love it.  You pay the machine and win the charms.  She offers you the bracelet part free.  Which was a nice thing to do.

While you are at FaMeshed, you can find these cute little sandals from Glam Affair, I know that most people believe that Glam is all skins and I am always amazed when I see items that are more than skins and accessories.  Shoes are amazing and a girl can never have enough sandals and there are so many different colors you can pick from too!

One more item you can get at FaMeshed, are these amazingly cute shorts, they are from Just Because, they are so cute and comfortable looking.  These shorts also come with a belt! I absolutely love it.  With this I paired with a baseball tee that I gotten from the N21 event.  Tres Blah placed out this fun and sporty tee, it fits most mesh bodies, I would still say please check the demos for all items like always to make sure the fit is good for you!

Click picture to make larger

Credits:
Hair:  *ARGRACE* AZAMI - Warm Brown | rika Oyen |
Shirt:  -tres blah- Knotted Raglan (Maitreya) -Blue | Julliette Westerburg | N21
Shorts:  *JB* Penny Shorts - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | FaMeshed
                  *JB* Penny Belt - Lara
Ring:  Cae :: Flutter :: Ring | caelan.hancroft |
Choker:  Cae :: Mila :: Choker | caelan.hancroftFaMeshed
Earrings:  Cae :: Mila :: Earrings | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Necklace:  Cae :: Mila :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Bracelets:  Cae :: Summer :: Bracelet  | caelan.hancroft | Gacha Guardians
Ring:  EF: Taos Ring | empyreanforge |
Sandles:  Glam Affair - Sally Sandals Aqua | amberly.boccaccio | FaMeshed
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clipNEW at Main Store
Skin:  Glam Affair - Bianca Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America | Aida Ewing | UBER
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  BodyLanguage SLC SS POSE Night Breeze | manmoth Nishi |

Accessory Close Up:



No comments:

Post a Comment