Thursday, June 30, 2016

Dripping Wet

I love my pool and the warm weather.  But I have to say I love this hair! I been seeing this Argrace hair all over my flickr.  And while I try to not follow what everyone, I am a blogger and I had to have it!  This wet look hair is amazing, it has water drops in the texture of the hair and it hangs nicely.  And if you take a picture in water, it actually has that oh so drenched look.  Totally try the demo to see what I mean and find the right color for you.

I am wearing uhm ... Well it depends on how you wanna wear this ... so the new outfit by Blueberry! I love it really, I used it like a bikini ... I would assume you could use it like yoga wear, or just wear it because you wanna feel bold and sexy! Either way you will look absolutely amazing.  Made for mesh bodies, and if you have the full pack you can mix and match so many colors its ridiculous.  The one thing I love about her is that if you get a fat pack you get everything and the everything you get is literally endless.  You can create so many looks its overwhelming and I am not saying that in a bad way.  Who doesn't want endless choices!

So, I have to say that I was not gonna buy anymore mesh heads.  Though I should know better than that really.  I think I have become an addict.  So I stumbled upon the new Catwa head, Dyana, which I am loving on more than my Alice head.  So .... I have come to find out that Dyana, holds really good if not better all my Alice head skins by different creators, which I am sporting Glam Affair here! I mean honestly, I think this skin fits the Dyana head way better, and I got several other skins too and I was dying when I seen the looks it created.  I am loving on this head.  So if you wanna try her out, and you have the Alice head and lots of skins for it .... test them.  Because Its rawr for sure.



Credits:
Hair:  *ARGRACE* HIKARI - Light Brown [M] | rika Oyen | @ Main Store
Bottoms:  Blueberry - Dana Set - Bottoms - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW at Main Store
Top:  Blueberry - Dana Set - Tops - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW at Main Store
Bracelet:  Cae :: Summer :: Bracelet | caelan.hancroft | Gacha Guardian
Eclat - Ari Choker - Silver | villena.swansen |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clipNEW at Main Store
Skin:  Glam Affair - Bianca Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America | Aida Ewing | UBER
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment