Saturday, June 25, 2016

Walk in the Water

Hi everyone! I decided to take the dress I gotten from UBER today and the moment I placed it on, I realized this would be an amazing piece to be wearing when you go to the beach.   The one thing I love about clothing is that you can vision it anyway you want!  This Just Because dress comes in so many colors.  I chose the white, it was flirty, beachy and all and all amazing ♥

Also while you are at Uber make sure you try out the skin from Glam Affair.  While this skin is a Catwa head applier, it was aimed to be on the Annie head.  I do reccommend that if you have other heads, please try the demo first, because honestly, you never know the result of what you could get.  Amazing looking or maybe not so great.  But either way check it out!



Credits:
Dress:  *JB* Mirage Dress - FatPack - Lara  | Annie MelsonUBER
Hair:  +Spellbound+ Warrior // Natural Selection  | kohana.xue |
              +Spellbound+ Warrior Feather Headpiece  | kohana.xue |
Glasses:  REIGN.-  Hippy Heart Glasses # 12  | kenadeecole |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire V4.9  | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Bianca Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America | Aida Ewing | UBER
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment