Saturday, June 18, 2016

Almost Midnight

Good Afternoon peeps.  So I decided to venture out.  Found a cute little space to blog.  You can find it HERE.  So many little places to go and take amazing pictures.  And the windlights look amazing too!

So I am wearing a new skin by Glam Affair, but I am going to warn you right now to test out the demo.  It was made for a specific head by Catwa, and honestly, though besides the mouth I really loved how it made my eyes look.  So IF you use other layers for lips then you can easy get over the lips.  Personally I am always wearing layers.  So I took a Glam lip and added it to the skin and BAM done.  So it was a fix for me. 

I picked up the new hair from TRUTH too.  Its gorgeous, I love the long flowing hair.  And the way it flows over the face too.  There is even an option for the V bangs.  I havent tested that one just yet.  I really am loving on this one to much haha.

Apple May has released two new items, this amazing cute dress that fits the mesh bodies, as well as the normal.  I am wearing the black polka dot one though you cant realllly see the dots, even if I was in normal lights which is fine for me because they are subtle and I really like that look.  This dress is fun and flirty perfect for summer, it comes with panties under it so you can stay modest.  A great way to show off them summer legs!  Along with her dress you can find the perfect accessories, I am wearing jewel bracelets and necklace.  The necklace wraps around your neck and hangs down the back and believe me this hair and dress so that off nicely.  Then you can adorn your wrists in the beaded jewels to enhance the look!

I have all the items and places listed below and you can shop to your hearts content.  There are so many amazing events open this week.  So check them out and have fun!!


Credits:
Dress: Apple May - Aiko Top (Maitreya) - Black Polka  | Apple May | Summerfest
Bracelets:  Apple May - Wrapped Bracelet (R) - Blue  | Apple May | Tres Chic
Necklace:  Apple May - Wrapped Necklace (Maitreya) - Blue  | Apple May | Tres Chic
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Grecia [Boobs 1]  | Truth Hawks | NEW
Head:  CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire V4.9  | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - MacKyla ( America ) | Aida Ewing | Summerfest
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment