Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Y'all Need Jesus

Sometimes the things I see in SL makes me wanna say Y'all need Jesus.  LMAO and when I seen this shirt, I was dying over in laughter.  I had to have it and I bought it..  I fought through all the crowd to get to N21 and bought it.  Now ... there is a special deal with this shirt.  Tres Blah is offering for people that do not have a mesh body to get one.  When you purchase your body, you get a gift card to her store to start your mesh body wardrobe and believe me its worth it.  Now I had my mesh body for a while now and I cannot imagine my life without it.   So ANY mesh body will qualify for this.  But keep in mind she makes clothing for Slink and Maitreya, Belleza body are in the works.

Now do you want a wild child hair?  Head on over to Summerfest and get this amazing hair from Exile.  I love this.  Its all over and flowing.  There are so many colors you can pick from.  I still love my browns from this designer, he always seem to make them just right.

Now you are gonna want some accessories right?  Well at Cosmopolitan you can get this amazing set from Cae.  Mermaids.  You get a hud that will allow you change the pearls.  The chain.  All the fun little attributes.  That is one of the wonderful things you get from this designer.  The one thing I absolutely love though is the attention to detail.  The little designs are amazing.  Picture at the bottom of the blog for better detail.


Credits:
Shirt:  -tres blah- Knotted Raglan (Maitreya) -Y'all need Jesus | Julliette Westerbur | N21
Earrings:  Cae :: Mermaid :: Earring | caelan.hancroft | Cosmopolitan
Necklace:  Cae :: Mermaid :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | Cosmopolitan
Choker:  Eclat - Ari Choker - Silver | villena.swansen |
Hair:  Exile:: Say It | Kavar Cleanslate | Summerfest 2016
Skin:  Lara Hurley-Christy Pale *Catwa Appliers* | Lara Hurley |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire V4.9  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |



No comments:

Post a Comment