Sunday, June 12, 2016

A Little Water Never Hurt..

Hi everyone, so I decided to get into the pool today! I deserve it, because I cleaned ALOT of my inventory.  There was so many scripts and unpack things and so much going on that I deleted it all FINALLY.  So a little dip for all the hard work was worth it. 

I decided while I was cleaning my inventory to unpack my new bathing suit by Azuchi, my friend Sands Leavitt made this and he has no clue I bought it I am sure, but he does now :D  Anyways its amazing and beautiful and I love when I turn on my windlights that I could see the shine. Its like I was glistening in the water! The details or amazing and I want all the colors.  I decided to go with lime green because its a nice color, but on that its something I dont feature a lot!.

Next up is Glam Affair, they are at Collabor88 with THREE different face styles, two of them are for LeLutka, and one for Catwa.  I am wearing Trixy.  This is a beautiful looking skin that is natural so you can add your favorite make up to it.  I am actually wearing this bare and nude form, so you can see the full effect.  I am loving on it. 

So check out these two events and pick up all the amazing items.  I am gonna go back to cleaning some more inventory and see if I can get it back to under 50K and I know some of you are laughing at me because its a lowish number ... but it was at 70k and yesss I know you are still laughing at me.



Credits:
Bathing Suit: [Azuchi] Emily Lime | Sands Leavitt | The Liaison Collaborative
Hair:  [e] Aspyn  | elikapeka.tiramisu |
Necklace:  Cae :: Zodiac :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Skin:  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Trixy - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.6 | Jaden Art |

No comments:

Post a Comment