Thursday, June 9, 2016

A Little Time to Relax

Well Helloooo everyone! Today, I decided to stay home and sit at my own pool and relax.  I was feeling a bit lazy today, but thought I would relax and enjoy it.  If you like my pool its at Trompe Loeil, and it comes in PG and adult and is full of amazing poses. And it even has accessories.  Chairs and towels and all the fun stuff.

I am sitting on a chair that I blogged earlier but I didnt have a good close up of it.  I personally love this pose.  The chair is by Sway's and it has lots of poses and cute sits in it. But this one was perfect for being a lazy bum like me today.  The chairs come in different designs and a hud to change the pillows.  Great way to match your accessories near the pool.

So for being lazy around the pool you need to have a great bathing suit.  So I am in a bikini by Just Because.  This beauty comes with a HUD too that allows you to change different parts of the fabric.  Even better if you get the fatpack you can mix and match your colors via the HUD which is a much better choice. You can find this suit at FaMeshed.

Welp that is all I really wanted to share with you ... is my being lazy but looking pretty by doing it! Just so you know you could do the same.  Take pictures and uhm post them all over. 

* Click to make the picture bigger

Credits:
Bikini:  *JB* Clarice Bikini Bottom - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | FaMeshed
             *JB* Clarice Bikini Top - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | FaMeshed
Hair:  Magika - Summer | Sabina GullyNEW
Skin:  Lara Hurley-Christy Pale *Catwa Appliers* | Lara Hurley |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire V4.9  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

Sway's [Kai] Lifeguard Chair . ship's wheel | Sway Dench The Liaison Collaborative
Trompe Loeil - Keliana Pool {A} | cory.edo |

No comments:

Post a Comment