Monday, May 9, 2016

Playing in the Feathers

I am excited to show you this pose I got from Infiniti, this will be at the opening of the Fantasy Gacha Carnival.  This pose pack you will play the machine and get random feather poses, which all feather are included.  Which makes this really fun! I was loving this set and wanted to try a few things when taking pictures and this is the first one that I wanted to do.  This is dancing in the feathers tossing them in the air and swooshing around!! I was in love when I seen this set.  Must collect them alll ♥

Collabor88 has opened and I mentioned the other day that I fought to get in.  And this amazing "lingerie" set is there.  This is by Apple May Designs, Now depending on how you look at this you could prolly get away with it as a bikini too, I mean the look is absolutely perfect for many things really.  I am wearing mine as a bra and pantie set and the skirt/surrong.  This comes in different colors and I got two of them and mixed and match which is fun to do with items that have different colors.

Make sure you check out the credits below, I have my furniture listed since this was my house.  Make sure you shop the events and buy all the goodies, cause there are tons at each event!! ♥



Credits:
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Francie Rigged Mesh | Shylah Honey |
Lingerie: Apple May Designs - Hannah Top (Maitreya) - Purple | Apple May | Collabor88
                                                   Hannah "skirt" (Maitreya) - Black
                                                   Hannah Bottoms (Maitreya) - Black
Earrings:  MG - Earring-Shell-Teardrop-Sea Pearl - R | Maxi Gossamer |
Necklace:  (Yummy) Layered Chain Choker - Black / Gold | Polyester Partridge | Collabor88
Skin:  -Belleza- Sophie FLF LOGO Applier Medium | Tricky Boucher | FLF item
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Poses:  . Infiniti . - Blown Away - 2 | Brandi Monroe | Fantasy Gacha  Carnival
              (With all the extra feathers)

Furniture:
Jian :: Hearthside Living - Rug (Adult) | jiansl |
Jian - Saxton Nightstand (Hers) | jiansl |
floorplan. neon why aren't we having sex yet?  | Tegan Serin |
Con.&floorplan. woven rug | ValiantCo |
Trompe Loeil - Jayden Bed + Lights Raw {A} | cory.edo |

No comments:

Post a Comment