Sunday, May 8, 2016

Into the Light

Hi everyone, today was the opening of the Collabor88 round! It took me forever to get in but I did it and I managed to snag some amazing goodies, from furniture to clothing. Now this post is all about the clothing, and I am love love loving what I am wearing.   I got this hair from Exile from there, it is a long side swept look that comes in all the colors that Exile is known for, I am loving this blond though, its the 24k I think it was called.  And I am in love.   Next up would be this dress.  Rawr, its a Zenith creation that is fun and flirty its in the light tan color that is like milk or so they called it.  Its definitely a fun summer like dress.  One any girl would love to have, it a Maitreya and Slink creation so try the demo!  Last from there is my shoes, I am wearing adorable platform sandals from Pure Poison. They come with a color hud that allows you change the finer details of the shoe and can match all your outfits.

So I am wearing my LOGO head again and I got the new skin from Belleza that was on sale for Fifty Linden Friday, and it won me over.  Its the more mature look and I like that.  For those days I want to look older.  Now I am not saying like 100 year old but in the 30's.  Just where I need to be.   Its a beautiful skin and so worth every linden ... even if you were to pay full price.

So look below for the details and then have fun shopping.  Keep in mind Collabor just opened and will take some time getting in.  Be respectful and lower your scripts ♥



Credits:
Dress:  =Zenith=Denim skirt w bra top (Milk) -Maitreya | miffyhoi.rosca | Collabor88
Hair:  Exile::Empty Pages | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Shoes:  Pure Poison - Neva Sandals - Maitreya | Shaleene Kenin | Collabor88
Skin:  -Belleza- Sophie FLF LOGO Applier Medium | Tricky Boucher | FLF item
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose by oOo Studio: Velvet  -   Olaenka Chesnokov

No comments:

Post a Comment