Thursday, May 12, 2016

Just Standing Pretty


Today is a lazy day.  I posted standing on the indoor like balcony of my house which is still a work in progress.  But I am looking amazing that is for sure.  Why you might ask?  Because I am wearing Just Because, her clothing's are amazing and highly detailed and gorgeous.  I think when I got my mesh body, which is Maitreya by the way, her items where the ones that fit best on that body.  And now that its been a while and a million outfits later, I still believe she has one of the best fitting meshes for this body. 

I am wearing Pr!tty hair.  I think her store is appropriately named too.  I mean her hair is rather pretty and I am always finding new styles of hers to wear.  This short style is different really.  Its fluffier and bouncy looking.  Her colors are realistic.  Even with the tips dyed.  I really enjoy this look, it reminds of older like mature female, its perfect for this outfit.

So like always the credits are below, you can find all the items I am wearing have fun shopping at the events and check out the stores, because you never know what you will find.


Credits:
Top:  *JB* Felicia Top - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | Mesh Body Addicts
Skirt:  *JB* Katie Skirt - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | Mesh Body Addicts
Bracelets:  **RE** Kitty Bracelet - L | Crash | crashnoww |
Watch:  **RE** Kitty Watch  | crashnoww |
Shoes:  REIGN.- HEART PLATFORMS (Maitreya/Mid) | kenadeecole |
Hair:  pr!tty - Yeemi - {Medium Roots} {resize} | karla.marama | Hairology
Skin:  -Belleza- Sophie FLF LOGO Applier Medium | Tricky Boucher
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment