Saturday, May 14, 2016

At the Club

Hi everyone! I am excited about this picture.  I did a few new things in PS that I learned from a talented SL player.  You can watch what I done here, and see if you can achieve it.  This is a Youtube Video :D  This is how to add contouring with dodge and burn ... which is totally cool. 

So for this picture I love the club setting look.  And the dress was perfect, its from Blueberry, and its gorgeous, the perfect dress to go dancing in.  Whats even cooler is if you have the fatpack you get amazing color choices.  I love the metallic colors and iridescence that is like vibrant and highly detailed! 

Paired up with this dress is the long hair that came from Exile, which you can find at Collabor88 and its gorgeous.  I love how its long and flow like, and its fits amazing to the mesh bodies.  But keep in mind with hairs that you have to watch your shape, if your boobies are little bigger than most, you might want to go up to the larger size, which happens to be included in your pack! I am loving on his blond colors lately, even with my wanting to have brown hair all the time.



Credits:
Dress:  Blueberry - Sabina - Party Dress - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW
Hair:  Exile::Afterparty | Kavar CleanslateCollabor88
Headband:  pr!tty - {Love Cat Headband} - Happy Anniversary TCF! -Gift- | karla.marama |
Watch:  **RE** Kitty Watch | Crashnoww |
Skin:  -Belleza- Sophie FLF LOGO Applier Medium | Tricky Boucher
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment