Wednesday, March 23, 2016

What to wear? What to wear?

Hi there! So I didn't know what to wear today, so I thought I would do a What to wear post.  Yea. 

So I am standing in front of a really cute new release in the Bazar store, its a closet.  The accessories in the closet come with it!  I was like oooo yaaaas, thank you.  Cause I always see the cute closets but nothing ever in them, and I don't know how to do all that.

So I am wearing some really cute new things, N21 has opened and Besom has TWO cute hairs out at this event, I am wearing one of them now, this flowing locks of hair is adorable, I love the bump at the top and the bangs off to the side.  Totally loving on it. 

My bodysuit is from Forever Young, its a new release in the store and so many cute colors to choose from.  Its omega for the Mesh bodies so please make sure your body is Omega compatible.  I am using the Maitreya.

So look down below and get all the infos, check out the stores and events. 


Credits:
Bodysuit:  :FY: Mya Body Suit (pink) | Hannah Lacombe | New In Store
Hair:  Besom~ Bree (Breasts) | Kattington | N21
Rings:  Kibitz - Catherine Ring set - silver | Kathya Szczepanski | Kustom9
Necklace:  ^^Swallow^^ Lock of Love Necklace | luciayes.magic |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Sia Appleirs for LOGO - 03 ( America ) | Aida Ewing |
Head:  LOGO Sadie v5.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Poses:  . Infiniti .  - Blowing Smoke - 4 | Brandi Monroe | Pose Fair 2016

Closet  in Background:  Bazar - Glam-FEMALE closet WHITE  | Ria Bazar |

No comments:

Post a Comment