Thursday, March 24, 2016

Waiting for Answers to Come

I decided to go on a shopping adventure. Visiting the Fantasy collective, I got some amazing goodies. The event just opened so you have plenty of time to get in and look around, so much goodness.  My hair from Truth has come from there, and you get jewels to place on it is there, the hud allows you to change the colors of the stones.   While you are there you can get my top.  Its made for the Maitreya body, its a little big but you can test it with the demo, there is a way if you mod your shape a bit to make it fit a tad better.   The key necklace around my neck is also from there.  Its cute and very highly detailed.  I will take a close up soon as I dont plan on taking it off for a bit :D

Another new skin for the LeLutka head has hit the grid, Glam Affair is at it again and this face for the head is gorgeous.  I decided it looked good on my Simone head.  What makes this head different from the others is that this one has a few face features the others dont, which is cute.  The makeups seem to fit better as well.  Then again with my love of Glam skins, I think all of them match different heads very well.  Worth it all really. 

I love shopping I really should be banned from it, but you know how it goes, you gotta look good and frankly I am addicted.  Then I can show you all the amazing fashions for you to get on your own.  So yay lets go shopping and get some goodies.  The looks can be your own, make them how you wish, and show them off.  Its fun ♥




Credits:
Top:  {le fil casse} domina harness maitreya black | jacinda.jaxxon | The Fantasy Collective
Jeans:  Blueberry - Rolled Cuff Jeans - Regular - Maitreya - | blueberryxx |
Necklace:  MINIMAL - Key Necklace Silver | ors.quan | The Fantasy Collective
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Tierney | Truth Hawks | The Fantasy Collective
          TRUTH HAIR Tierney Accessory | Truth Hawks |
Shoes: REIGN.- Becca Heels (Maitreya-High)- BLACK | kenadeecole | N21
Applier:  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Nell 1 ( America ) | Aida Ewing | NEW
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5 | jadenart |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

Bazar - Glam-FEMALE closet WHITE  By Ria Bazar
Bazar - Glam-Ottoman  by Ria Bazar


No comments:

Post a Comment