Friday, March 18, 2016

Vintage Beach

Hi everyone.  I have decided to get off the greens and head to a beach.  Putting on my flipflops and frolicking in the sand .. and praying I don't fall on my face and getting sand in places I don't want it.  And what better than having beach waves in my hair, which if you won the Ultra pack at the Arcade from Exile, you can have this exact nice cute crimps hair.

Pair that with this amazing dress by Blueberry you will be a happy girl.  This dress I got in the fatpack like all her clothing, and this set comes with EXCLUSIVE fabrics.  I love this. I think I am wearing the normal color though, but because it was so beachy and amazing.  I was in love with the blues when I seen it.  Like all her clothes they are detailed, wrinkles and all.

As for the accessories, my necklace is from Glow and its only 50L for today only!! Make sure you head over and take it while you can.  And if you want something cute and uber sexy, then please check out Kawaii Project, where you can get my leg braces.  They are great on the Maitreya legs.  I have been having a hard time finding well fitted items for legs on the body, this was perfect! ♥


Credits:
Dress:  Blueberry - Alissa - T-shirt Dress - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW
Leg-brace:  #EMPIRE - Heart Harness - Maitreya | queenshop | Kawaii Project
Hair:  Exile::Wink | Kavar Cleanslate | Arcade 2016
Necklace:  [ glow ] studio Guitar Hero Necklace (gold) | linka.demina | Fifty Linden Friday
Shoes:  REIGN.- Flower Flops (M-Flat)- White | kenadeecole |
Skin Applier:  Glam Affair - Sia Appleirs for LOGO - 03 ( America ) | Aida Ewing |
Head:  LOGO Sadie v5.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose by Diesel Works

No comments:

Post a Comment