Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Little Bit of Attitude

Hi Everyone.  I am trying a new mesh head, LeLutka has a special edition head out and its kinda cute.  I love the way it has attitude.  And to go with it is the new skin from Glam Affair, which you can find from Skin Fair 2016.
So many events and fun areas to be going this month ahhhh I dont know what to talk about really.  Alright uhm, We <3 RP is happening and that where you can find my accessories, they are from Eudora,  these are totally adorable.  The bracelets remind me of dragon scales, and really it looked good on my blue shirt.
Speaking of, you can get this shirt from FaMeshed, its by Just Because.  This shirt is super cute, if you get the fatpack you get all the colors and I love her clothing because the details are so amazing.  Definitely something girls love.
Mina is having a contest where you can enter with her hair, you take a pic on her sim and you join the flickr group you have till the 30th to enter.  Its fun, I have my hat in the draw, never know what will happen.  Good Luck to all that do try. ♥



Credits:
*JB* Editor Slacks - FatPack - Maitreya Heels | Annie Melson |
*JB* Lucie Shirt - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | FaMeshed
Eudora3D Eir Bracelet right Steel/DarkWood | Eudora3D | We <3 RP
Eudora3D Eir Necklace Steel/DarkWood | Eudora3D | We <3 RP
MINA Hair - Luisa (no materials) | mina.nakamura |
Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Jin Applier | Aida Ewing | SkinFair 2016
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
.LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5 | JadenArtSpecial Addition


No comments:

Post a Comment