Thursday, March 3, 2016

Spring is Coming!

Hi everyone! I been on a home and garden kick lately, and that is because spring is coming! The snow is melting and its time to make your lands looks pretty.  All of the item that are in my post today can be used inside or outside.  I decided to go the outside route, I thought it looked cute that way.  I needed items for my back porch anyways.

Sway's has been on a roll lately, and there are some really amazing items being released by her.  There are new things at UBER and then The Liaison Collaborative.  Then you can go to her store and find some other amazing little goodies. 

So the items that are featured on my blog today are all texture changing, you can pick your flower colors for the boots, water can and the wooden pot.  The canopy is color changing as well but there is a PG and an Adult version.  Its a gorgeous piece for those that are looking for see through mesh that want to be a little romantic.  I am loving the texture of how it came out, honestly, it looks like it flows so well, I cannot wait to try out alll the animations, the ones I tested are so darn cute. ♥



All Items Created by Sway Dench    Store Location
Sway's [Fay] Canopy Daybed / Adult - UBER
Sway's [Lemar] Crate Stool . open (no animations) NEW
Sway's [Lemar] Crate Stool . seat NEW
Sway's [Hana] Tulips in Watering can The Liaison Collaborative
Sway's [Hana] Tulips in wooden Bucket  The Liaison Collaborative
Sway's [Hana] Tulips in Rubber boots  The Liaison Collaborative
Sway's [Floria] Hanging Plants . long / rainbow NEW
Sway's [Floria] Hanging Plants . long / white NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment