Sunday, February 28, 2016

Do you see me now?

Hiiii everyone, I am so very very excited.  I managed to get my hands on this little beauty of a head called Sadie, by LOGO.  Personally I did not feel I would like her much, this is the first head I believe that was placed out by Logo.  Now I put her on and my Glam Affair skins matched her face perfectly.  I felt like such a Disney princess.  Now I have played around with other skins on this head, but I am a bit bias because I am in love with my Glam skins, I have been for years.  But this head is gorgeous.  With all skins.  So I seriously say you pick her up.  Now this is a updated head which means she is Omega compatible now.  So you can apply different skins and make ups and all that fun jazz that all the other heads can do.  And I was blown out the water.  So I learned a lesson. Never judge without trying.  Rawr. 

Now to move on with the Rawr moment number two ... This outfit by Blueberry.  Are you kidding me girl.  This is hot and I am loving it.  Its bold and daring.  it makes you feel like a Bond girl.  I swear.  Strap on a gun and you look amazing.  You can do so much with this look its crazy.  I say this with every post I do ... but seriously her clothing is worth the fat packs.  When I shop here, that is all I get.  You reallllly want all the colors ... then again I am like that with all places I shop.  But the black leather look with the body suit it looks like a soft suede kinda material and I was like damn.

Now ... Exile is at the Arcade this round and he is killing it with two hair styles.  I was ever so blessed to show this off.  Because ... well I dont know I just got lucky!! This style is killer.  This is called Wink.  And the color I am wearing is a super exclusive.  I am like dying inside.  You can win all his other colors too.  Which makes this hair even more in need.  I will show off the other style in my next post with another super exclusive hud color.  I cannot wait for this Arcade to open ...

Lets get broke together!!




Credits:
Jumper:  Blueberry - Loud - Jumpsuit - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW
Bra:  Blueberry Loud  - Leather Bra - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW
Hair:  Exile::Wink | Kavar Cleanslate | Arcade - March Addition
Head:  LOGO Sadie v5.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant | UPDATED
Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO - 07 ( America ) RARE | Aida Ewing |
Necklace:  ^^Swallow^^ Lock of Love Necklace (short-FEMALE) | luciayes.magic |
Ring:  EarthStones Celtic Claddagh Ring | Abraxxa Anatine |
Ring:  :::ChicChica::: Hurrem Black Diamond Ring L | Lilo Denimore |

No comments:

Post a Comment