Thursday, February 25, 2016

Gazebo of Love

There are 10 sims of greatness happening. The Home and Garden Expo is happening and you got a little less than a week now to go check it out.  Personally I was in love with it this year, as I am finding all the needs I want for my Garden.  I know most of my posts been about the Garden side of it ... but seriously people its spring and I love it.  The snow is gone and its time to show off all them great creations.  And I just couldn't help myself!!!

The Home and Garden Expo (commonly called The Expo) raises money for Relay For Life of Second Life (RFL of SL). Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society’s signature fundraising event, and RFL of SL is one of its virtual counterparts. You can find more information about RFL of SL at http://relayforlifeofsecondlife.org/


Check out their Website



Credits:
-Hanaya- Love at First Sight Proposal Venue [mesh] HARDWOOD | Moriko Inshan | The Expo

LB_WildGrass*1Li{Lavender} | Cari McKeenan |
LB_WildGrass*1Li{Green}

Botanical - T2C Sugar Maple   [Modify Copy] | Kriss Lehmann |
Botanical - Sunflower: Row of 4
Botanical - Seasonal Boxwood Bush (Round) 2.5x2.5x2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment