Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Real Goddess

Hi Everyone, so I am posting today about some UBER items that just came out.  UBER is a monthly event that happpens and you can get creations from amazing designers from all over the grids.  All on one convenient sim.  Today I am showing off .... Hair from TRUTH, my dress from JUST BECUASE ... Then on another Event..I am showing off my GLAM AFFAIR skin from Shiny Shabby.  Gah so much greatness happening.  And I know that some of you will be wondering about my background and that post will be next for the Home and Garden Expo which is happening right now.. you have a few days left ... so I am trying to cram in as much as possible now :D

Make sure you check out all these events, have fun shopping and make your style.  I sure know I had fun doing it.



Credits:
Dress: *JB* Kimbra Gown - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
Dress 2:  *JB* Kimbra Gown Train - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Polilla [Mesh Head 1] | Truth Hawks | UBER
          TRUTH HAIR Polilla Headband [add attach] | Truth Hawks | UBER
          TRUTH HAIR Polilla Moths [add attach] | Truth Hawks | UBER
Necklace:  ^^Swallow^^ Lock of Love Necklace (short-FEMALE) | luciayes.magic |
Skin:  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Estelle 1 ( America ) | Aida Ewing | Shiny Shabby
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN v1.3 | jadenart |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment