Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Garden Stroll

Hiii everyone! So I wanted to show off a little outfit that I managed to place together.  Collabor88 has opened and guess what! They have a sim you can cam shop from so more of us can go! I managed to get on it and it was amazing.  But then I managed to get on the sim so I could do building shopping.  That is the only downfall, you cannot see the builds from the cam sim.  But that is okay!  So while I was there, I got this amazing dress from Pixicat.  I knew the moment I seen it what shoes I wanted to wear (not at Collabor) But the hair which also is located at Collabor by Exile is amazing.  The flowers in the hair (which do come off by the way) make the outfit. 

Its spring finally!!! which means all the cute and flowery stuff will be coming out and we can FINALLY put them jackets away and start being cute again.  Not that you couldn't be cute before.  Just saying that cooler clothing is now here!! yesssss.



Credits:
Dress:  -Pixicat- Delicate.Dress - Beige (maitreya)  | areve | Collabor88
Hair:  Exile::Coming Up Daisies  | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Shoes:  =Zenith=Fringe Suede Heel (Brown) -Maitreya  | miffyhoi.rosca | NEW
Cuff:  **RE** Moonflight Arm Cuff - FP - R  | crashnoww | Shiny Shabby
Bracelets:  **RE** Moonflight Bracelets - FP - R  | crashnoww | Shiny Shabby
Necklace:  a m o r o u s // Teardrop // Necklace // Brown  | Matchbook Monday | NEW
Skin:  Glam Affair - Sia Appleirs for LOGO - 01 ( America )  | Aida Ewing |
Head:  LOGO Sadie v5.0 Omega Mesh Face  | Maximillion Grant | UPDATED
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5  | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  {PM} Analia  | Jaay Tiratzo | NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment