Friday, March 11, 2016

Sitting on the Porch

Hi Peoples! So I have tons of cute stuff happening today.  And some information for you to have. So where to start with all this.... yikes!

 Today is Friday so lets start with my pose.  Its from Fifty Linden Friday.  You get of like 5 poses for 50L and they are cute sitting like poses and I love them.  I decided since I was decorating my house, that this would be an amazing porch sitting pose ... and it was the best one to show off the outfit too ♥

Alright, Collabor88 has opened, and it only took me 5 minutes this time to get back in.  So here at Collabor you will find the outfit I am wearing the top and the shorts, they are by Addams, this store is growing on me big time.  I keep shopping her items.  I really need to blog more of them.  These items are HUD usable to control certain aspects of the material.  I love it. ♥

Uhm, ok so my mesh head has changed.  I was using the Logo Alex, buuuuut, Sadie was just updated and I love love love her face.  So I been wearing Sadie.  Sadie to me looks like a Disney princess.  She has a innocent looking face that could totally get a girl in trouble :D  And my appliers all look amazing on her.  I couldn't believe it.  So if you are like me and you like the Logo heads, I would totally suggest trying the demo! The update is basically more expressions and she is omega compatible now.  YAY! ♥

Ok finally and not least by any means is [e] hair.  I believe the creator said she was moving in the reals and to celebrate on that, ALL COLOR packs excluding the fat pack is 75L.  That is A LOT of hair believe me.  I went in and came out with bags upon bags of wigs for my head.  Omgoshness.  I couldn't get enough.  She has cute girly looking hairs in my opinion and I love them. Personally most of my packs were the essentials because its a range of different colors which are perfect for my tastes.♥



Credits:
Shorts:  Addams // Dolores Short w/ Belt // Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood | Collabor88
Top:  Addams // Tatiana Top // Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood | Collabor88
Hair:  [e] Nura | elikapeka.tiramisu | SALE!
Skin Appliar: Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO - 07 ( America ) RARE | Aida Ewing |
Head:  LOGO Sadie v5.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant | UPDATED
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose: oOo Studio: Pretty | Olaenka Chesnokov | FLF

No comments:

Post a Comment