Thursday, February 11, 2016

What is Love?

Hiiiii everyone! So I have new things to show off.  So, I love shopping at Addams, and oddly she never mad it to my blog till now! So I am gonna try getting her in more because I have been buying her new releases as they come out.  I am absolutely in love with her items.  The details are amazing.  As you can see from the top and bottoms I am wearing.  Both items are at the main store, which is located on the same sim that Blueberry is on and you all know that I love that store too.  But favorite shops all on one sim ... one stop shopping is so freaking amazing for me.

Collabor88 has opened and my hair Exile is there.  This hair is so cute, because you can get the hat version or the non hat version in the same pack! I am wearing the 24k gold color and I love this blond color that is in the packs.  As always I am a fatpack girl so I got all the colors.  Make sure you go check it out!

The Gacha Garden is still going on and you can get the appliers from Glam Affair, for the logo head.  Omg I am in love.  I swear each time Glam comes out with new Logo appliers and I have to have them.  And I played the machine 20 times and got the special skin too.  The Jamaica color is the special.  I am wearing America though.  I love the slight difference between the Jamaican and the Asian color.  Its really nice.  So make sure you hit that event up before its gone.  I think there is a few more days left ♥





Credits:
Necklace:  a m o r o u s // Once // Necklace | Matchbook MondayNEW
Shorts:  Addams // Malena Denim Short High Rise // Maitreya | AmaliaRainwoodNEW
Top:  Addams // Meryl Top // Maitreya | AmaliaRainwoodNEW
Hair:  Exile::Bond Girl Friday -Hat | Kavar CleanslateCollabor88
Skin:  Glam Affair - Seya Appleirs for LOGO - America 03 RARE | Aida Ewing | The Gacha Garden
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment