Saturday, February 13, 2016

Nothing Left to Give

Visit Disturbia ... I love the carnival look there.

So this is a total booty shot and that is ok.  Because Blueberry makes totally hot pants.  Do you not see my butt! its amazing if I do say so my self.  But I guess the main focus of this pic is my shirt.  I seen this and knew I had to have it.  Fucks Given is literally 00 at this point.   So seeing this shirt was like ding ding ding winner!  You can find this design by Forever Young, its at the Suicide Dollz event.  With that is hud that allows you to change the colors of the shirts.  So Go check it out.  She has mesh body appliers and system layers for those without.  Personally I love clothing with layers for the body.  But only because I cant seem to take mine off. ♥




Credits:
Hair:  Magika - Fool for Love  | Sabina Gully | NEW
Shirt:  [OMEGA] :FY: Zero Top (black) | hannah.lacombe | Suicide Dollz
Pants:  Blueberry / Tink / Rolled Cuff - Maitreya | blueberryxx |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment