Sunday, February 7, 2016

Confident

Whats wrong with being ... Confident ...   Tuuune 
I love this song ♥

This outfit reminds me of that.  Blueberry put out a new leather bodysuit and its hot hot hot.  You can wear it with or with out the studs, since I seen tons of this on the flickr with the studs, I am doing it without.  Now this leather piece comes in a jacket version too!  Gah its just gorgeous, I been wearing it for days and now I can blog it haha.

OUT now in the main store, it comes in different colors too.  Like always there is a fatpack.  Personally I like the packs because you get a better deal for your L's.  There is a demo for you to try too.  So make sure you do that.  Rawr get your confident on ♥




Credits:
Leather:  Blueberry - Lida - Bodysuit - Maitreya   |  blueberryxx  | NEW
Shoes:  REIGN.- Onyx Heels (Maitreya-High)- FATPACK  |  kenadeecole  | FLF past 
Hair:  pritty - Lisa -  |  karla.marama  | Chapter 4
Necklace:  a m o r o u s // Risen Necklace  |  Matchbook Monday  | NEW
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face  |  Maximillion Grant  |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO ( Shiny Shabby ) | Aida Ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3  |  Onyx LeShelle  |
Pose by Pose Maniacs Becca 3  |  Jaay Tiratzo  | NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment