Monday, January 11, 2016

She's Having a Baby!

Hi everyone! So, I am excited to show off something that I never thought I would try.  This is the Apple May Belly.  Its an updated version so if you have this belly please make sure you go for your update now ♥  So because I never worn this belly for me this is just my first time and I have to admit it was a nice experience.  So let me tell you a little about it.

First here are the updates that happened:
The Baby Bump update to belly version 2.0 includes some big upgrades:

- New hud controlled belly progression with FOUR stages
- Omega compatibility
- Skin appliers included + Skin Tinter
- Easy to use hud for hiding/showing different clothing layers
- Now provides 4 layers: skin, under garments, tattoo, and clothes.
- Previous appliers DO work on your updated belly!


So, I placed on the belly.  I am using the small.  The HUD comes with preset skins from the Apple May line, which are very nice skins, but I am still wearing my Glam Skin to show what would happen.  You can pick up the appliers at the Glam main store.  It worked seamlessly and I really liked that.

Like the Update Says there are four stages, I am showing off the 4th full out I am pregnant stage.  Huge and waddling.  This is a great look.  Things I have not tried yet, are that you can add clothing layers to it, which is nice, so you can cover your belly and look just as good.  I will have to try this feature out and maybe do another post with clothing on.  But in all honesty I was to excited to get a picture done and show off the belly, so I do fail at the showing off what it can really do.

*I wanted to note I am wearing this with my Belleza Body.




Credits:
Belly:  (AMD) Baby Bump v2.0 | Apple May | Updated Main Store
Top:  Blueberry - Tyrkini - Bikini Top - Freya | blueberryxx |
Panties:  *JB* Terri Panties - FatPack - Freya | Annie Melson |
Shoes:  REIGN.- BEARY COZY SLIPPERS w/SOCKS (Belleza Freya)- Panda | kenadeecole |
Glasses:  [LOVE RE ME]Cat Glasses TYPE C  BLUE | ingram Dean |
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Ryleigh | Truth Hawks |
Body:  -Belleza- Freya | Tricky Boucher |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cloe Appleirs for LOGO - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Pose:  . Infiniti . - Behind | Brandi Monroe | ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment