Saturday, January 9, 2016

Beautiful Dreamer



Hey everyone! So I got one more post for you tonight, and this is a great one.  I am mixing up the furniture and the fashion tonight.  In the new house that I mentioned earlier from Collabor88 is the new bedroom.  I love how it came out.  So I took a picture in it!  Details below.

While I had the chance to sneak into the Seasons Story (thank you SL blogger Support) I got the chance to find this amazing hair by Mina, I love her hairs specially the updo.  This is a nicely done pony that is on the head, its great for that I am going to bed soon look.  Its a great addition to my hair collection.

I got some really beautiful lingerie babydoll style from Forever Young. Which you can find from the OMGacha that is about to open.  You can play and get many colors.  Its a cute see through set, I am hoping at this angle its not to revealing ... but enough to show off the greatest parts of it.  Its going to be one of my favorites for sure.

Lastly is ROMP, there is Infiniti, Brandi Monroe released this cute set of poses called Behind.  A variety of poses that show your cute little tushy.  This is quickly becoming one of my favorite sets by her.  Then again Brandi works to hard to not have great poses.  So make sure you check out  All my details listed below.  Have fun shopping. ♥




Credit:
Lingerie:  :FY: Baby Doll Lingerie (blue)  [OMEGA] | hannah.lacombe | Omgacha
Hair:   MINA Hair - Luisa (no materials) | Mina Nakamura | The Seasons Story Jan 10th
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cloe Appleirs for LOGO - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Eyes:  AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift Eye | woomi.latte |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  . Infiniti . - Behind | Brandi Monroe | ROMP

Furniture:
 floorplan. neon why aren't we having sex yet? | Tegan Serin |
 Trompe Loeil - Jayden Bed + Lights Raw {A} | Cory Edo |
 Con.&floorplan. woven rug | Valiant Co. |
Jian :: Hearthside Living - Rug (Adult) | Jian | ROMP
Jian - Saxton Nightstand (Hers) | Jian |

No comments:

Post a Comment