Saturday, January 9, 2016

Settling In...

Hiii everyone.  I wanted to let everyone know that my blogging will slowly start to return to normal now.  This is has been a great vacation of sorts with the holidays coming to the ends, we are finally settling into the new year.  So this new year I have a new home which I picked up at Collabor88.  For 188L you can get this cute place by Scarlet Creative. Its a larger creation of theirs and its rather adorable.  I have alot of decorating to do for sure. 

But onto the outfits, cause yea! We love clothing here.  As much as we love our home and garden items.  So first lets start to Collabor88.  I have this gorgeous skin from Glam Affair, Cloe, omg.  Beautiful.  This is by far my favorite of her skins for the mesh LOGO head of Alex.  Try the demos, they are cute and you will want this for sure.   While putting your face on, you should get the Exile hair too! This messy pony of a due is amazing.  Piled high on the head and messy down the sides. A must have for any collections.

Did you miss FLF?  If you did then you didnt get the deal for the amazing shoes I am wearing by Reign.  But that is ok cause her store is loaded with TONS of amazing shoes and great deals and other fun items you will want.  I swear I have all her items, so you should start collecting too!

Just Because, released a new shirt.  This baby is coming out January 10th its a long sleeved side buttoned shirt that is amazing and cute, as well as very detailed.  The wrinkles are my favorite, the one thing Annie is good at doing is making the shirt look as real as possible and yet still hold the SL quality look to not over do it.  This is amazing and there are demos to try.  Mesh body and Standard sizes available.

The Seasons Story is coming Brandi Monroe, creator of Infiniti, is released a ton of poses for the event and I will be show casing them over the course of some of my blogs.  This is from her Chill set many poses in the pack and there is more to be had.  This is another amazing set brought by one of my many favorite pose makers. ♥




Credits:
Shirt: *JB* Sophia Shirt - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | Mesh Addicts Jan 10th
Jeans:  Addams // Lixie Super Skinny Jean // Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood |
Hair:  Exile::Loose Ends | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Shoes:  REIGN.- Adele Heels (M-High)- Black | kenadeecole | Fifty Linden Friday
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cloe Appleirs for LOGO - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Eyes:  AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift Eye | woomi.latte |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  . Infiniti . - Chill - 4 | Brandi Monroe | The Seasons Story Jan 10th

No comments:

Post a Comment