Wednesday, January 6, 2016

It's 5 o'clock somewhere...

Hey everyone.  I am really excited to show you some really amazing new things that are on the grid or about to hit the grids.  Ok so I am excited about Glam Affair.  I am a HUGE Glam freak and her skins are amazing.  This one is going to be released at the up coming Collabor88 what is awesome is that there are three skins for the three popular heads.  But because I am in love with my LOGO I am showcasing that one.  This face is by far the best one that she has made thus far.  Not that her other skins are not as amazing, I just love the softer features of this one.  And because she is a bit plain in the face, it leave so much room for adding your make ups.  So Definately go check this one out.

Next up is Blueberry.  Woman has out done herself again.  This is a new release. So you can find it in her main store.  Its suppose to be a dress, but to be honest, I am loving it with a pair of leggings under it.  This dress is so detailed its insane, the little wrinkles are my favorite part.  The sweater comes with and is mix and match for colors, so if you happen to be like me an want the fat pack, that is how you do it.  You get ALL the colors and so much room to play with.  Another must have.  I am wearing mine for the mesh body, but there are standard sizes too.

So I mentioned the leggings,  that is next.  These are from Forever Young.  What I really like about these are the bottoms of the legs, they are capped off.  So they are not like noob looking with it just ending.  These actually have what looks like a fold drawn on so they are smooth and ending.  Again these are worn on the mesh body and you need Omega appliers to wear.  Now there is system layers in the folder for those that don't have the body.  These can be found at the Dressing Room Fusion with many colors to be had!

Do you like my kitchen?  UBER is going on right now.  And Trompe is killing it with this set.  I am in love.  Its the adult version cause I am bad that way.  But the details are amazing and the poses are superb.  As you can see it give you some beer, hence the title of this blog.  I think anyone would really love this piece of furniture.  By the way it comes in PG form too for those that wanna goodies hehe.



Credits:
Dress:  Blueberry - Sera - Mini Dress - Maitreya | blueberryxx | New Release
Sweater:  Blueberry - Sera - Mini Sweater - Maitreya | blueberryxx | New Release
Pants:  :FY: Mindy Jeggings (black) | hannah.lacombe | The Dressing Room
Shoes:  REIGN.- Haiden Plats (Maitreya)- Black | kenadeecole |
Hair:  Besom~ Crystal (Breasts) | kattington |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cloe Appleirs for LOGO - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |

Kitchen: Trompe Loeil - Finley Kitchenette {A} V1.1  | Cory EdoUber

No comments:

Post a Comment