Thursday, January 14, 2016

Beautiful Dreamer

Hi Everyone! So as you know Epiphany has opened, and its impossible to get in.  It took me well over 2 hours of dedication to teleporting to get in.  But let me tell you when I finally made it, I was rather impressed with several items that were out.  My favorite being the Blueberry Set. 

You can win so many colors of different versions of tops and panties and gloves of the this gorgeous lingerie set.  If you are lucky you can win the rare top I am showing off, yep you can see my boobehs.  The middle of the bra is removed and your nips show through, absolutely gorgeous piece like all her other items ever made.  This is fitted for the mesh bodies.  I am thinking by now most of us have a mesh body of some kind. 

Another event that is opening is The Seasons Story.  Here you can find the amazing pose I am using by Infiniti.  Brandi Monroe, the creator, has gone over board in her poses and I am loving them.  I know I am using them so much lately.  They are all fun and flirty poses. There are some couple poses at the events too, I am hoping to get to them too! So make sure you check it out.



Credits:
Panties:  28. Blueberry / Common / - Panties (Polka) - Freya - Candy | blueberryxx | Epiphany
Top:  3. Blueberry / RARE / - Bra (Tease) - Freya - Candy | blueberryxx | Epiphany
Gloves:  33. Blueberry / Common / - Gloves (Satin) - Freya - Candy | blueberryxx | Epiphany
Ties:  Bluebery / Exclusive / Flirt - Bow Straps - Freya | blueberryxx | Epiphany
Hair:  Besom~ Bellinia | kattington |
Body:  -Belleza- Freya | Tricky Boucher |
Skin: Glam Affair - Cloe Appleirs for LOGO - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Pose:  Infiniti - Cold Feet - 3 | Brandi Monroe | The Seasons Story

No comments:

Post a Comment