Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Just a Little Break

Hi everyone, I am showing off some new items.  Wayward Market is opened and you can get some really cute things like this accessory set which has a necklace and earrings from Cae.  What I really like about Cae is that they are highly detailed pieces.  So for me when I spend money on jewelry I am totally getting my worth on it.  These are totally no exception they are gorgeous!

Next up is Just Because.  I can rave about her clothing all day long for sure.  This outfit, is found at UBER which as well just opened on the 25th.  So you might be able to get in but keep trying if you cant.  These tops and pants are adorable.  The top is highly detailed mesh, I am wearing with my body, there are normal's in the package if you need to non body it.  With the pants you get flat foot version and heels versions.  There is a belt and huds to control your colors.  I am loving on the fat pack and you get a little of everything.  From colors to naturals like I am wearing you will look fashionable.

So make sure you check out these events and have fun shopping.  There are tons to see, lots to buy.  So make sure you got your money saved up.  :)



Credits:
*JB* Designer Jeans - FatPack - Lara Flat | Annie Melson | Uber
*JB* Designer Jeans Belt - Lara | Annie Melson | Uber
*JB* Lace Bustier - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | Uber
Cae :: Peyton :: Earring (R) | caelan.hancroft | Wayward Market
Cae :: Peyton :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | Wayward Market
Exile::Celebrity Skin Natural Fusion | Kavar Cleanslate |
AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift Eye (R) | Onyx LeShelle |
Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO ( Shiny Shabby ) | Onyx LeShelle |
LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) M - Flat | Siddean Munro |

No comments:

Post a Comment