Friday, January 22, 2016

A Little Sparkle and Shine

Hi everyone.  I been wanting to blog this for a little bit now and finally felt like doing it.  Well that and my internet in the reals is being a butt and wouldnt let me upload a single thing for like a week.  This one finally got through.

So Blueberry is at Collabor88, you still have some days left to get there and get it.  The top and shorts are amazing and the details are great.  I am loving the metallic shine on the top, and the hud if you have the full pack is amazing its full of solid colors and these vibrant shimmering shines.  Holographic yea, that is the word I am thinking of. But definitely something everyone should check out,  I never seen material like this in SL before ♥

I changed out my head to show the new Glam Affair skin called Kat.  You can find her at Shiny Shabby.  All the colors are available.  So your amazing skin tone is there!  On that, I am loving the make up in this hud.  The lips for me seem a bit more casual and I like that most.  Though there are times I want the wild colors, this one seemed to fit my style a lot better.  I encourage you all to check her out.










Credits:
Top:  Blueberry - Lola - Bustier Tops - Maitreya | blueberryxx | Collabor88
Shorts:  Blueberry - Lola - Denim Shorts - Maitreya 
 | blueberryxx | Collabor88
Hair:  Moon. Hair. // Storm (Lola T.) | silent.acoustic |
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN v1.3 | jadenart |
Skin:  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Kat Applier [ America ] |Aida Ewing | Shiny Shabby
Eyes:  .ID. Photoshoot / Mesh Eyes / Sky / | audrey.lamede |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |







No comments:

Post a Comment