Sunday, January 31, 2016

Do you wanna be my Valentine?

Hi everyone.  I am doing another V day post.  I am using the Lover Bridge that I posted about in my last blog so you can read down to see that one ♥  Today is a special day.  FOR TODAY ONLY you can get this gorgeous gown by Apple May Designs.  There are a  few colors available and believe me you don't want to miss this dress its on sale for 75L for Lazy Sunday and its well fitted, and its made for some of the mesh bodies.  I am showing off the Maitreya as that is my default.  There are normal sizes in there too for the non mesh bodies.  I recommend that you as well take off your feet when wearing this dress.  It is long and beautiful and you don't want you mesh feet to poke though.

Amorous is making a come back with her accessories, and has released some new items.  I am wearing in the close up pic her new ELEGANCE set.  It comes with a necklace and earrings.  Like all her amazing items you can click the accessories and you will get a menu where you can change so many aspects of the jewelry which is something I really like.  You have many different options to pic from and all them are gorgeous.  I went with Silver and pearl for my choices on this one.  All to match my dress.  There are over 8 different colors to pic from though...so make sure you check them all out!! ♥




Credits:
Dress: (AMD) - Ivanka Gown (Maitreya) - Pearl *No Feet* | Apple May | On Sale Today Only!
Ring:  :::ChicChica::: Hurrem Black Diamond Ring | Lilo Denimore |
Earring:  a m o r o u s // Elegance // Earring | Matchbook MondayNEW
Necklace:  a m o r o u s // Elegance // Necklace | Matchbook Monday | NEW
Hair:  Vanity Hair:All About It-Browns | Tabata Jewell |
Eyes:  AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift Eye | Woomi Latte |
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO ( Shiny Shabby ) | Aida Ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LaShelle |

Aphrodite "Everlasting Eomance" | Jaylin Whitewood and Marina Ramer |

No comments:

Post a Comment